[Fsf-friends] Join IRC: irc.freenode.net , #marathiopensource, #janabhaaratii

priti patil pritisd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Nov 8 12:09:54 IST 2006

Hi Nipra/Prabhakar,

nipra <prabhakar.nikhil at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

On 11/7/06, priti patil
 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Join us here for discussions !

(Here I suppose, since we as a janabhaaratii and MarathiOpenSource people are members of this group since quite a long time and keeps the lists updated all the time about our activities.)

Ref.

www.janabhaaratii.org.in/

Where? There was no need to write anything at all in the message body
if you expect everyone to just read Subject and nothing else in the
message body. A description of what ``#marathiopensource'' and
``#janabhaaratii'' are about, would have got more positive responses.
I wonder if anyone would just join a channel because you are telling
him to do so. One more thing, AFAIK FSF doesn't believe in the
promotion of term ``Open Source''. Can someone give clarification on
this issue?

(For you kind information, this is not at all a promotional activity, we are working on a Govt. funded foss project and people/contributors wants to interact with us frequently so we're providing platform to them.)

If still there are some issues, please let us know.

Thanks for understanding !

Priti Patil

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar