[Fsf-friends] IT@School

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 27 05:47:23 IST 2006

Hi Arun,
      IT at School is being used in Kerala, is it for both English and Malayalam mediums?
      How difficult will it be to localise it to Tamil? I  am trying to get an organisation in Chennai to be interested in  IT at School.
     Is it available as a live CD? can somebody post it to Chennai if I give the address?

  Thanks
  -Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/misinterpreting-copyright.html
http://freeknowledge.dyndns.org/