[Fsf-friends] Knoppix remastering..

Sarath Lakshman sarathlakshman@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 6 22:47:57 IST 2006

During the time of publishing document I didn't have better idea abt licenses. I have to change it :D

Krishna Pagadala <krishnaact at yahoo.com> wrote: Sarath,
  I wonder. Why use a license with only Attribution requirement? Why not use a share-and-sharealike requirement?
Or better yet why not use the GFDL license?
-Krishna

Sarath Lakshman  wrote: Hi all,

 Today I just went through this month's IT Lokam magazine. I just went through an article on Live CD making. After reading that I noticed that it was an exact malayalam translation of the easier remastering guide written by me :) . It contained my diagrams too.

 Happy to know that the guide was useful :)

 IT Lokam page No: 26.

 Look at my guide: http://www.sarathlakshman.info/slides/The%20Live%20CD%20Wrkshop.pdf

 thanks..
 SL
 www.slynux.org

To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/
http://freeknowledge.dyndns.org/

 The great moral question of the twenty-first century is: If all knowledge, all culture, all art, all useful information, can be costlessly given to everyone at the same price that it is given to anyone -- if everyone can have everything, everywhere, all the time, why is it ever moral to exclude anyone from anything? -Eben Moglen