[Fsf-friends] GPL'd Recruiting Management Application

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 23 21:01:19 IST 2006

Hi Manilal,

Sometime on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 07:05:57PM +0530, Manilal K M said:
> Anurag,
>    From the README and other docs I understand that it's an
> application to manage the tests. What I need is a tool to manage the
> Recruiting procedures and to log all the related activities.

That is right, however that is a skeleton that you can build upon. Its
made as a hobby project by a student. He may be glad to help you in
this regard. You might want to wait for the demo.

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.