[Fsf-friends] to Rabindranath's Lovers

Sami Farid ex_josephite@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 20 12:02:07 IST 2006

Dear friends,
Rabindra Sangeet Live is our endeavor from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.Here we have started a research community on Rabindranath Tagore. The purpose of the organization is doing research on Rabindra sangeet as well as Rabindranath Tagore. From Bangladesh we have a good response. The enlisted researcher of this organization are-

  Dr. Karunamaya Goshwamy
  Dr. Syeed Akram Hussain
  Dr. Anisujjaman
  Dr. Mridulkanti Chakraborty
  Dr. Sirajul Islam
  Dr. Manjurul Haque
  Rezwana Chowdhury Bannya
  Sadi Mohammad
  &
  a number of students of University of Dhaka & Bangladesh University of Engineering &
  Technology

  We will have soon a oline forum of this organization. We will let you inform about the
  forum & interested people are most welcome to join to build this forum.

  The first project of this organization is to collect the background stories(i.e, the
  story behind, why written, in which particuar event the song is written) of the
  Rabindrasangeets. The sotries of each song will help the audience a lot for better
  understanding of the songs.

  WE NEED TO GATHER ALL THE RABINDRANATH'S LOVERS UNDER THIS COMMUNITY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. INTERESTED PEOPLE ARE HEARTILY WELCOME HERE TO JOIN US. IF IT SOUNDS INTERESTING
  TO YOU PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF THE GROUPS YOU BELONG TO.

  (for further information please mail me back at ex_josephite at yahoo.com)

  Thanks

Sami Chowdhury
Computer Science & Engineering