[Fsf-friends] fsf must rate and talk about application softwares too

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 18 08:38:06 IST 2006

> However the problem those kids face is the cost of textbooks. I am not even asking for latest books, can I please reprint redistribute and modify and adapt 10 year old textbooks? Those I know can be printed for under Rs.10-20 whereas the latest ones cost whatever they cost (I would assume 50-100). It can make a difference between a life or learning or a life of ignorance and slavery.

I am not sure about other states, but in Kerala school text books cost
very little Rs 5-20.
If this is different in other parts of India it is a serious issue to
be taken up.

regards
arun