[Fsf-friends] fsf must rate and talk about application softwares too

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 19 12:05:23 IST 2006

2006/6/16, Kush <be_a_sport at rogers.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I don't know any place where such information can be easily read and
> found. and these are the things which really matter for laymen to come
> to speed in the adoption of open source software in India.]

http://www.ohloh.net/

I saw this ite recently I think it suits your requirement.

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."