[Fsf-friends] Biggest Open Source ‘e-governance’ Application in The Country - Ready for Rollout in Chhattisgarh State

Raj Mathur raju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 9 11:43:39 IST 2006

    VMK> Biggest Open Source �e-governance� Application in The
    VMK> Country - Ready for Rollout in Chhattisgarh State
    VMK> http://egovindia.wordpress.com/2006/07/08/biggest-open-source-%e2%80%98e-governance%e2%80%99-application-in-the-country-ready-for-rollout-in-chhattisgarh-state/
    VMK> Does this work ?

    VMK> Can this be DUPLICATED in other States ?

    VMK> How about LOCALIZATION of LANGUAGES ?

Er, since when is Oracle Open Source or Free Software?  If it had been
running on PostgreSQL or MySQL I'd have been as excited as you, but
once the base becomes proprietary there's no reason to rejoice IMO.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/