[Fsf-friends] Any possibility of using Nokia 3120 as gprs modem?

Kush be_a_sport@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 3 22:02:06 IST 2006

Maybe you could try asking this question at the toronto asterisk users
group http://taug.ca or www.taug.ca. they are the voip and phone systems
experts. You may have to use an anglicised name and another email id
(gmail or something) if you don't get a response.

Kush