[Fsf-friends] [Fwd: [PRC] FLOSS fellowships announcements]

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@antispam.org
Wed Jan 25 03:44:20 IST 2006

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: V Vivek <viyyer at sarai.net>
To: Free/Libre and Open Source Software Project List <prc at sarai.net>
Subject: [PRC] FLOSS fellowships announcements
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:01:40 +0530
Happy New Year!  We're excited to announce this year's Sarai-CSDS  FLOSS
Fellows, and we look forward to hearing more about their
upcoming explorations...

Vivek

The Sarai- CSDS FLOSS Fellows 2006

Abhishek Choudhary
Implementing/ Porting Hindawi, Romenagri, APCISR etc. to Linux / FLOSS
environments

Baishampyan Ghose/Kenneth Gonsalves
Panini - Integrated Translation Management System.

Ravishankar Srivastava
Hindi Localization of OpenOffice.Org2.2 Help  Contents

Sharad Maloo
Open Source Parallel Database.

Subramanya Sastry
Newsrack - Automating News Gathering and  Classification

Supreet Sethi
Search Interface Driven Archive

Surekha Sastry/ Srinivasa Raghavan
"Indic B2B" Localization Modules

Knowlege is power... share it equitably!