[Fsf-friends] Re: Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 33, Issue 10

Raj Shekhar rajshekhar@antispam.org
Mon Jan 16 23:29:15 IST 2006

in infinite wisdom Raj Shekhar spoke thus  On Monday 16 January 2006
11:17 PM:

> Coming back to the point. DevX develops a piece of software, let us call
> it Mooo. CustomerY buys this piece of software for, say, 200 bucks.
> CustomerZ comes to DevY and tells him to sell Mooo.
                     ^^^^^

I mean CustomerY and of course, DevX had released the software under a
GPL license
--
          _.-,               raj shekhar
     .--'  '-._           http://rajshekhar.net