[Fsf-friends] Re: Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 33, Issue 10

Mishi Choudhary mishi_c@antispam.org
Mon Jan 16 16:19:53 IST 2006

hi krishna
tons of thnx for answering my questions,thgere re a few more
as i understand if i develop a software licensed under gpl it implies that anyone else is allowedto copy it ,distribute it,modify it and do whatever is allowed to do as per gpl.then if i develop a software and a person x makes an exact copy of it and sells it for some priceand makes millions over it,hows it justified in that case?

what have been the milestones in the history of free software movement?

do all proprietary software have free software to copmete with?

why should normal ppl like you n me be interested in free software when we never buy licensed software?

Warm Regards
Mishi Choudhary