[Fsf-friends] Re: [Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Sameer N Ingole strike@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 12:02:39 IST 2006

> Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>
>> Sameer N Ingole wrote:
>>

>>> Do you know anyone from organizing body of LinuxAsia? I want to get the
>>> firm answer from them about the stall space for FSF India. Tomorrow
>>> I am
>>> going to talk to them on phone and if I don't get anything firm, on
>>> Saturday I will go to their office in Noida. Printing posters have
>>> to be
>>> postponed till we get assurance for stall space.
>>>

>> Additionally, provide clear indications that the idea is to sell
>> merchandise and whether the committee are ok with that.

Baishampayan, all,

Can we get GNU books to put on sale on the stall so I will mention it in
there. Should we sale CDs/DVDs or give-away? Should we sale T-shirts? If
yes where and in how much time can we arrange them? (I have no Idea
about where we can get T-shirts printed or how much time it will take to
arrange things.)

Please give your inputs

Sameer N. Ingole
Blog: http://weblogic.noroot.org/
---
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.