[Fsf-friends] Free software poster making competition

Tinku Sampath tinkusam@antispam.org
Sat Jan 7 23:18:51 IST 2006

Anivar,

Can you send me the soft copies of posters?. I can be a little bit of help
in designing posters using GIMP, Scribus and Inkscape. No warranty about my
artistic skills!!!

- Tinku Sampath

On 1/6/06, Anivar Aravind <anivar at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> > We are going to represent FSF-INDIA in LinuxAsia to be held in Delhi on
> > dates 8-10 Feb 2006. We need as many different posters as we can have..
> > We are in the process of getting some space for a stall in Expo.
>

> > Dear Kanti, could you please give me some details on how you printed
> > posters we used in FOSS.IN Bangalore? Those were really nice and created
> > quite a lot of curiocity there.
>
> I will send the Soft Copy of Posters thst I sent to Kanti. Sreejith
> Will send some Handouts of SPACE & FSF India by snail mail. Let us
> Know your Snail mail address
>
> ~cheers
>
> Anivar Aravind
> Free Software Foundation of India
>

> --
> Knowledge is power... share it equitably!
> http://www.gnu.org

Tinku Sampath