[Fsf-friends] Free software poster making competition

Anivar Aravind anivar@antispam.org
Fri Jan 6 19:32:25 IST 2006

> We are going to represent FSF-INDIA in LinuxAsia to be held in Delhi on
> dates 8-10 Feb 2006. We need as many different posters as we can have..
> We are in the process of getting some space for a stall in Expo.

> Dear Kanti, could you please give me some details on how you printed
> posters we used in FOSS.IN Bangalore? Those were really nice and created
> quite a lot of curiocity there.

I will send the Soft Copy of Posters thst I sent to Kanti. Sreejith
Will send some Handouts of SPACE & FSF India by snail mail. Let us
Know your Snail mail address

~cheers

Anivar Aravind
Free Software Foundation of India

--
Knowledge is power... share it equitably!
http://www.gnu.org