[Fsf-friends] Ubuntu in Asia, Jan-Feb 2006

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar@antispam.org
Fri Jan 6 14:15:46 IST 2006

Dear FSF Friends:

The folks from Ubuntu and Canonical will be making a tour of many cities
in East, South and Southeast Asia in the coming weeks, and I have been
asked to help spread the word regionally.

Please go to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AsiaBusinessTour and help fill in
the wiki page for your city and you will be contacted by someone from
Ubuntu/Canonical. You will first need to signup for a Launchpad account
to use the Ubuntu Wiki. There are sections for business, government,
academic and voluntary sectors.

I have already helped fill in the Mumbai and Bangalore pages. Looking
forward to seeing more inputs from the rest of the free software
community in India (and no, I am not being paid to do this, I really
like Ubuntu and want to see it spread in the region).

Best,

S.K.
--

Shekhar Krishnan