[Fsf-friends] FSFI@LA2006 - Participation Report

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Feb 16 12:19:30 IST 2006

Hi Amol and other friends,

 Thanks for the write up.

I think none of us had a big expection for Linux Asia.
For me most important result of the event is, few members of community in
Delhi coming together to promote Free Software. I would consider our
participation a success if we can sustain this team we built for this event.
We have a lot to do in North India. And we need a strong team in Delhi for
that.

regards,
arun.