[Fsf-friends] Re: Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 34, Issue 13

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 13 14:02:49 IST 2006

Mishi,
> thnx for the recommendation,i havent read it so far but i shall grab a copy soon.can you tell me who these coveted free software hackers in india are? i'll be delighted to know them the only one i am aware is MR ramanraj as for now.since you expressed your interest about the onference,can i request you to sparetime and attend the same,i'll forward details once things re aa lil settled and finalized

You can download the book from http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/fsfs/rms-essays.pdf
The lawyer cum free software hackers whom I know are Mahesh T. Pai (
<paivakil (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) in>) & Kenneth Gonsalves (lawgon
(at) thenilgiris (dot) com).
I will be happy to attend the coneference. Do tell me about the details :)
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose