[Fsf-friends] conference!

Raj shekhar rajshekhar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 10 20:24:55 IST 2006

in infinite wisdom Mishi Choudhary spoke thus on 02/10/06 19:59:

> open mindedness as in ?

Lawyers are usually very conservative and slow to change their point of
view.

> i'll go and give a preview and beforehand briefing to all of them
> although computer literacy wont be very high however this could be an
> introductory conference since this community cannot be ignored
> considering prof moglen and his team of lawyers working for fsf

That should prove useful - however, I still suggest you plan out what
topics you want to touch upon.  Things which will be extremely obvious
to any free software programmer will seem like heresy to others.

Cheers
--
          _.-,               raj shekhar
     .--'  '-._           http://rajshekhar.net