[Fsf-friends] conference!

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Feb 10 23:46:10 IST 2006

I would also encourage people to read "Free Software Free Society"
  http://notabug.com/2002/rms-essays.pdf

  Can the Free Software Foundation India please print this book and sell  it in India. GNU press (USA) sells it at $25 is unaffordable in India.

  -Krishna

"M.Balakrishna Pillai" <mbpillai at asianetindia.com> wrote:  On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 01:40:34PM +0000, Mishi Choudhary wrote:
> hello everyone
>  some of you might remember me from the basic questions and queries i  keep shooting your way.i am a lawyer practising at thedelhi high court  and supreme court of india and wish to introduce the concept of free  and open software to the legal community in northern india.

Encourage others to read
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
and related links.

This will trigger other activities.

With regards
M.Balakrishna Pillai

To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/

    The great moral question of the twenty-first century is: If all knowledge, all culture, all art, all useful information, can be costlessly given to everyone at the same price that it is given to anyone -- if everyone can have everything, everywhere, all the time, why is it ever moral to exclude anyone from anything? -Eben Moglen