[Fsf-friends] Donations for FSF India, activities in North

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 6 11:02:22 IST 2006

Hi Friends,

   FSF India is now having 80 G status. That means any donations to FSF
India will be tax exempted (50%). We request
you to consider providing personal donations to FSF India. Also if you think
your company or your employer will be interested in contribution to FSF
India please get in touch and help us raise funds for expanding our
activities.

FSF India is now participating in All India People Science Network meeting
organised in Guwahati. We are able to network with several organisations in
North India. In coming year we will be organising more programs in Northern
part of India.

With Regards,
Arun.