[Fsf-friends] [MarathiOpenSource] m17n-lib question [was]Re: जस्ट सम Observations...

Sameer N Ingole strike@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Dec 4 17:54:03 IST 2006

Hi,

I am starting a new thread with relevant subject line. The message sent
by someone whose name is not being displayed correctly is pasted below.

Please start a new thread with relevant Subject line.

--- message start ---

I googled to find what is missing on my machine.

My question (perhaps elementary)
When I enable hindi os some indic language on my Linux (right now
Manriva 2006 or 2007), should m17n-lib and related files be installed
by default?

Or is it standard with KDE 3.5.5?

धन्य तो वाद...

--- message end ---

--
Best Regards,

Sameer N. Ingole
http://weblogic.noroot.org/gallery2/
--
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.