[Fsf-friends] Re: Condolense

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 20 12:23:27 IST 2006

> Dear All
> Appropriate Technology Promotion Society (ATPS) which was he main source
> of
> venture fund for OSS in its previous meeting has taken an administrative
> decision to start an endowment in the name of Rajendran Chettan.
> Every year we propose to launch a project in the Free software domain and
> the students can work on this project,

Are you aimed specifically at launching new projects or will you be giving
students work on currently active projects as well? Also, are you looking at
GNU's ``high priority" project list? Especially the one on writing free
video drivers.

We will evaluate the work and present
> the award to the best contributor.

Great initiative :-)

Let me know if there is any way i can help.

Regards,

- vihan