[Fsf-friends] A National Shame

doxa at antispam doxa@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Dec 16 09:52:00 IST 2006

Raju,
What greater proof do one expect when Microsoft itself claims to have entered
into *strategic* partnership/alliance with 14 state governments in India and
with the Dept of IT, Govt of India - where the citizens who elected these state
governments have been kept in the dark of such developments or told that
Microsoft platforms were chosen when technical expert committees gave their
recommendations, like the dubious IKM case in Kerala ?

Lets not reduce bribe to be a phenomenon where secret exchange of liquid
currency or shares is involved. I think all of us are in a position to
understand what is a bribe without having a formal definition.

CK Raju