[Fsf-friends] SEEKING YOUR SUPPORT FOR A DOCUMENTARY

Rishi rishi.forums@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 7 17:04:33 IST 2006

> I was wondering if anyone had any interesting visual
> material, photographs, video fotage, etc., which might
> be useful. I am sorry about the vagueness, but the
> fact is I have no idea what you might be having. If
> there is anything at all that you think is
> interesting, please write back.

I remember doing a video shoot of RMS at TIFR, Anushakti Nagar.  This
was done a few years back, in the hope to spread the word of Free
Software. Finally I think it's coming to be a useful activity. :-)

Get a Blank DVD and I'll have it copied it for you.

Also Nagarjuna has a better quality video of the same speech.

Rishi