[Fsf-friends] SEEKING YOUR SUPPORT FOR A DOCUMENTARY

Rudradep Bhattacharjee bhatt_rudra@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 7 16:21:38 IST 2006

Hi all,

This is Rudradeep Bhattacharjee writing in from
Mumbai. I am presently an Independent Research Fellow
with Sarai, working on a documentary on the theme
'Cyberspace and Freedom, in the Indian context'.

I was wondering if anyone had any interesting visual
material, photographs, video fotage, etc., which might
be useful. I am sorry about the vagueness, but the
fact is I have no idea what you might be having. If
there is anything at all that you think is
interesting, please write back.

Thanks.