[Fsf-friends] Linux: A European threat to our computers (by Tristan)

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 28 21:40:52 IST 2006

" प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)" <pravi.a at gmail.com> writes:

>   <http://shuddery.blogspot.com/>
>
> Hi,
>
>  Can this not be a joke?
>
>  Linux: A European threat to our computers (by Tristan)
>
> http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/linux-european-threat-to-our-computers.html

One important aspect you can note in that article is that it claims
many things without giving any proof.  When I tried writing a short
retort for that article, it was very difficult because I took the
responsibility of proof.  Thats why the retort necessarily had to be
short.

http://missingrainbow.wordpress.com/2006/04/28/retort-to-linux-a-european-threat-to-our-computers/

OK.  I wasted half an hour writing a response like that.

Rgds,
anna

--

... under the new regulations an implantable, glass encapsulated RFID
tag from VeriChip must be injected into the bicep to gain access ...

             http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/134