[Fsf-friends] Since we were talking about hacking/cracking

admin at antispam admin@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 27 11:45:15 IST 2006

Hi,

Just upgrade the forum if phpbb to the latest version, or search the
database for that forum, to find any entries by the hack, do take rsync of
your database further if you have shell access ...  let me know if you
need any help..  :)

Thanks,
--
Shibu C Varughese