[Fsf-friends] Lamers Stuff !!!

Prabhat Sandheliya prabhat.news@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 24 15:10:08 IST 2006

Hi Raj,

Nice to know about your views.

Let's discuss the Sardar Sarovar Dam and Jessica's Lal's murder here
> too, while we're about it.  How about Salman Khan's incarceration for
> shooting a black buck?  Do you feel justice was served in that case?
> Hey, the wrong guy won Indian Idle too -- maybe we should organise
> mass meetings across the country to protest that!

I look forward to hearing the views of everyone on this list with
> respect to all the burning issues in India today.

Well, dear. I don't think this is the right place to discuss these topics
here. This is FSF list and lets confine our discussions to IT, Linux and OSS
here. But if you have something to say, please visit here (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India-Force/ ) . People will love to hear your
views.

--
Prabhat Sandheliya