[Fsf-friends] Lamers Stuff !!!

Raj Mathur raju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 23 11:45:40 IST 2006

    Prabhat> Hi Raj, Let's just ignore this Fried Anda or whatever
    Prabhat> dude and get on with our
    >> lives.  I for one am least interested in getting gory details
    >> of all the lamers in the world, what they do, who they certify,
    >> what they blog, what they say about Aishwarya's marriage and
    >> what Aishwarya says about them.

    Prabhat> Such a lovely reading. :-)

    Prabhat> I do agree with you. Please visit here to know my views
    Prabhat> about this "Fried Anda" :-))
    Prabhat> http://groups.google.com/group/lug-indore/browse_thread/thread/83870080ae70ba79/#

    Prabhat> Do send your comments. Because, I read somewhere, "Remain
    Prabhat> silent about something wrong, is promoting it"

You're absolutely right.

Let's discuss the Sardar Sarovar Dam and Jessica's Lal's murder here
too, while we're about it.  How about Salman Khan's incarceration for
shooting a black buck?  Do you feel justice was served in that case?
Hey, the wrong guy won Indian Idle too -- maybe we should organise
mass meetings across the country to protest that!

I look forward to hearing the views of everyone on this list with
respect to all the burning issues in India today.

With best regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/