[Fsf-friends] Annual Free Software Event, India

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 16 11:00:42 IST 2006

Hi All,

On 4/14/06, Ramakrishna Reddy <ramkrsna at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there's a GPL V3/ draft, Conference Scheduled in Bangalore in
> the last week of August. RMS and Eben are expected to be here. This is
> in association with Center for Public Policy, IIM - Bangalore. I think
> Arky or Abhas can give more details regarding this

Yes. GPL V3 is happening as per the latest news I have. And the next stage
of the planning for the conference is happening during a "Bandipur trek"
planned for the end of this month.

Link:
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?Bandipur

--