[Fsf-friends] .LRN ... and a weblog (supporting e-learning and digital communities)

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 7 16:41:20 IST 2006

LINKS: .LRN, combines three functional areas (CMS, blogs,
collaboration) in one platform. .LRN is the world's most
widely adopted enterprise-class open source software for
supporting e-learning and digital communities. Originally
developed at MIT, .LRN is used worldwide by over half a
million users in higher education, government, non-profit,
and K-12. http://dotlrn.org

See also Cesar Brea's Weblog
What I saw at the revolution: .LRN/ OpenACS meetings in
Heidelberg, Germany
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/cesarbrea/stories/storyReader$33

        /             \        .-.      * SOFTWARE
            \  `  /         /(     )\     KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
             ): :(          '.^^_^^.'     SHARE IT EQUITABLY
              "-"