[Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Joe Steeve joe_steeve@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 14:57:43 IST 2006

V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> struggle between acting as an intellectual, and blaming those who
> criticise him. He is a goner. A life that could potentially have been
> much more happy and successful.

very well said. I first saw Mr.Fadia's documents on the Internet some
three to four years back. If he had really used his brains., he would
have been a proper security expert by now. But., since he is caught up
in his own world-of-fame., he is just the same. And., sooner or later he
is going to realize it.

But what bothers me is that there are tonnes of students out there who
lack guidance, who are looking for role models like Mr.Fadia., and
getting into this line. We lose a lot of potential resources there.

--
.o. A proud GNU user
..o