[Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Amol Hatwar amol@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 13:06:37 IST 2006

*Chop*
> In this case, I think, the crime was committed not by the kid, but by
> the community that made him a celebrity. This community could include
> his parents, relatives, teachers and friends. Once a celebrity, it is
> only human to try and cling to it. I actually sympathise with the guy.
> Interestingly, there are other such young young guys who are being made
> out to be geniuses. Their lives are just wasted. This is a tragedy.

How can you blame the community/population? Blaming the media who
publish without enough knowledge is justifiable. But more than that,
blaming the individual who "prefers" to be cut from reality is always a
better solution.

Regards,

ah