[Fsf-friends] Is Ankit a Real Hacker ?????

Prabhat Sandheliya prabhat.news@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 10:45:30 IST 2006

Dear friend,

Thanks for your mail.

But all that u said is not right,because as u all know hackers are
> classified as different according to there method :
> 1) Platform Based
>     a) Linux
>     b) Windows
>     c) Unix
> 2) System Based
> Etc

Perhaps you didn't get the right meaning. I really don't care what OS or
tool you use, but if you are breaking in, that's cracking, not hacking.
Hacking means development work,  writing something new and innovative, not
using  someone else work.

I think Ankit is someone in Windows.And u are frm Linux.

Please do not compare me with him, I am not a cracker.

If u think I am a fool then goto my group and plz be its moderator and guide
> us.Hacker-School in Yahoo!

Thanks buddy, for inviting me. But you know, I am already too busy in
moderating my own group  at
http://groups.google.com/group/lug-indore.  Please visit this group
sometime.

Bye and take care.