[Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Amol Hatwar amol@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 5 21:31:09 IST 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 21:12 +0530, Ajay Pal Singh Atwal wrote:
> Oh well, he is coming to my department in i guess a week or so and charging INR 250/- per seat (though I am not sure), I will post back my response, its already too late to say no, and people are too eager to shell out money, but I will make sure a spade is called a spade.
>
> But ofcourse after reading some parts (I didnt had the courage to read the whole) of his FIRST book from my institute library I alread have this notion (for around an year), he is or was an ankle biter and is trying to create more ankle biters but no real hackers/ crackers.
>
> BTW here are the actual links of amazon reviews about fadia books
> If mailman is kind enough not to trim the links

The good thing to do is ask him questions in public. Ones that really
test his knowledge about security, cryptography and specific
vulnerabilities due to configuration errors; and let the audience decide
whether or not he is a dunce.

There is nothing bad in this. Everyone needs a reality-check once in a
while. When he fails remind him he is still a script kiddie.

Regards,

ah