[Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Manilal K M libregeek@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 5 15:56:13 IST 2006

Prabhat Sandheliya,

    Interesting. Thanks for revealing the truth. The media people are
also ignorant of hacking and unfortunately most of them refer
_crackers_ as _hackers_. This is really a bad thing.

regards
Manilal