[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Bloggers Meet - Oct 8th?

Thejesh GN gnthej at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:59:53 CEST 2005

Interested please leave a msg on blogbang at googlegroups.com
mallika: Can you put a msg on http://everymanscity.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Thej
http://eventsbangalore.blogspot.com/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mallika Galagali <>
Date: Sep 28, 2005 9:51 AM
Subject: Bloggers Meet - Oct 8th?
To: blogbang at googlegroups.com

Hi All,
 At the risk of starting another infinite conversational loop, am proposing
8th of October (Saturday) for the Bloggers Meet....let's finally get this
baby off the ground!!
 Agenda, I guess, will pretty much be as with the first meet...get to know
each other, table a few common activities we can carry out (eg.,
volunteering with Akshara, theme-based writing, etc, etc...). What say?
 And if we can get quorum, my suggestion that we go ahead and meet!
 - Taz