[Fsf-friends] TUX magazine for newbies

Tinku Sampath tinkusam@gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:45:38 CEST 2005

   I am only a few months old in this mailing list. So i am not sure
   whether any discussion happened on a subject that i am going to
   include in this mail.
   I would like to turn everyone of your attention to a simple and
   wonderful free on line PDF publication named ' TUX '.... a good
   looking and helpful GNU/Linux magazine for every newbies/desktop
   users. The magazine, which is lead by Phil Hughes, is from the same
   people behind the most famous ' Linux Journal ' , under the editorial
   board of Nicholas Petreley.
   The magazine is most suitable to all desktop users of GNU/Linux since
   due to its....
   * Professional look
   * Simple and expressive language
   * Well balanced by individual segments (Feed backs, Q&A segment,
   Features quality applications, GNU/Linux Hardwares...)
   * Making maximum things work with GUI without inviting desktop users
   to taste the hazards of shell
   * Monthly releases in time
   I am sure that most of will be matured users of GNU/Linux systems...
   If this PDF publication is not suitable for you, at least you can
   recommend it to your friends and relatives who are now having their
   first experience with GNU/Linux systems.
   Visit [1]http://www.tuxmagazine.com and subscribe for hot copies....
   - Tinku Sampath