[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Re: success--in viewing maharashtra's electoral rolls in the open source f

krishnaact krishnaact@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 11:14:12 IST 2005

--- In eGovINDIA@yahoogroups.com, Kush <kushkaran@f...> wrote:
In firefox, try this - In menu go to view  -> character encoding ->
Western(iso--8859-1)

Yes, Laxminarayan Kamath's solution is a very convenient solution and
better than mine  -no editing is required at all.

Thanks for the simplest and best solution.

Kussh