[Fsf-friends] FreeSoftwareDay

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:22:37 IST 2005

On 8/23/05, Laxminarayan Kamath <kamathln@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I dont have any Idea how we can do it.. but can anyone give a talk on FM
> 91?

We discussed about it in last blug meet and we have come out with some ideas

see http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?SFD

That would be great if someone give a talk on SFD. One Easy way of doing it
sending SMS to Radio City on SFD (I was thinking about it today). If they
get a lot of SMSes they will definitely have to talk about it and it is very
easy for each of us but make sure every one sends SMS on SFD Day.

Cheers
Praveen A

--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org