[Fsf-friends] FSF Participation in FOSS.IN Expo/Projects

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@antispam.org
Mon Oct 31 14:05:26 IST 2005

>I had posted a message on the foss.in discussions
>list regarding the Phoenix project yesterday - have
>you seen it? I think it's a nice project which we can
>put
>up as part of the FSF stall .. let me know what you
>think about it.

i could not make out the license for the software part of Phoenix project.Opened the code files as well.

As a project Phoenix is very exciting.
I would encourage you to put it as a separate demo on its own.

Note: I do not represent views of FSF-India.These are my personal views.

You could engage gnu(at)gnu.org.in for details

Regards

Kanti