[Fsf-friends] Need partners to emulate success

doxa at sancharnet.in doxa at sancharnet.in
Wed Oct 26 15:30:29 CEST 2005

Friends,
After the roaring success in introducing researchers, faculty and staff to the philosophy and practise of GNU systems at School of Social Sciences, MG University (thanks to Dr V Sasi Kumar, CESS) its now the turn of the Mahatma Gandhi University.

Dr Rajan Gurukkal, Director, School of Social Sciences, after holding discussions with the Vice Chancellor, is requesting help for training the staff at the University Campus to embrace Free Software.

This time we need more concrete help. Dr Sasi, how do we proceed ?
CK Raju,
Thrissur