[Fsf-friends] Re: Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 30, Issue 21

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bytesforall.org
Wed Oct 26 07:14:53 CEST 2005

That's a nice idea. I think Foss.in will be calling for community
participation, and we should be ready for that when it happens. ILUGGoa
would like to participate too. We have picked up a lot of members from
outside Goa and would like to grow by building awareness about our
activities.

More techies should get a chance to discuss the politics of
proprietorial and Free Software. FN

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 06:03 -0400, fsf-friends-request at mm.gnu.org.in