[Fsf-friends] Re: [Fwd: [Ilugc] Adelphi Charter]

Richard M. Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Oct 17 19:30:28 CEST 2005

You've mentioned several URLs--it is not convenient for me to navigate
through them to find the charter itself.  Could you email me the text?

It sounds like a well-intentioned activity, and it may do some good.
However, if they actually used the term "intellectual property",
that will tend to promote the very kind of thinking that they wish
to keep in check.  I would like to write to them about this;
can you tell me who to contact?  (Names and email addresses?)