[Fsf-friends] Isn't it ironical?

Nikhil Prabhakar prabhakar.nikhil at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:48:03 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Just now going through the web I reached a site ( http://www.linux-mag.com)
which is supposed to promote GNU/Linux (or at least it seems to be ).I found
M$ ads there which were telling people to believe that Windoze is more
powerful. This has really disturbed me. What these so called Open Source
guys trying to achieve? They are doing more harm to the community. The point
I'm trying to prove here is that untill and unless you believe in the
philosophy behind the free software movement you will achieve no good.It's
like going one step forward and two step backwards.

Expecting comments and suggestions.

Regards

Nikhil Prabhakar

"Live Life Ethically"