[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [Fsf-web] FSF-India IRC Meet Tomorrow

Anivar Aravind anivar at gnu.org.in
Tue Oct 4 12:27:47 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gnu.org.in>
Date: Oct 4, 2005 1:58 PM
Subject: [Fsf-web] FSF-India IRC Meet Tomorrow
To: FSF-India Web Page Developers List <fsf-web at mm.gnu.org.in>

Hello GNUHeads!
This is to inform you all of the date and agenda of the first ever IRC
meet of FSF-India web developers, admins & the working group. The date
/ time and the agenda is as follows --

Date - Wed Oct 5, 2005
Time - 16:30 - 19:30 Hrs.
Place - #gnu-india on irc.freenode.net
Agenda -
o Moving to Drupal
    - Issues
    - Sharing responsibilities
    - Moving the content
    - Timeline
    - Integrating the fellow registration system
    - Integrating the Volunteer & Business DBs
o Merchandise
    - Decide on what we are going to make
    - Who's going to do it
    - Timeline
o A new private mailing list for the admins
    - Viability
o Other project ideas

The actual meet might not be 3 hours long, if we all come at the right
time, we will finish within an hour or so, I have kept the time
flexible so that people can drop in their own time. This is done only
because this is the first meet, and it will not be the case for the
next meets.
Also, please make sure you all come to the meet. A consensus is
necessary to get the things going. If anybody has problems, please
speak up now!
Have a nice day all,
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose
Free Software Foundation of India
b.ghose at gnu.org.in

Anivar Aravind

--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.