[Fsf-friends] Can I get a list of Banking and financial institutions using GNU/Linux platform

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Wed May 18 20:14:19 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 16:31 +0530, Praveen A wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I got a chance to know more about Sanghamitra, a software developed by
> OSS Ernamkulam for Co-operaive banking instituions. Anyone know of other
> banks using softwares on GNU/Linux platform ?
Dear Praveen,

Though I can't help you with information regarding the banking related
GNU Software, do kindly list any software you find for your purpose so
that it will help countless other in future.

http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?IndianFreeSoftwareProjects

The above link has the FSUG's Directory of Indian Free Software
Projects, can you please add the information about Sanghamitra to it.

Cheers

--arky
Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com>