[Fsf-friends] Re: [Fsf-kerala] IT@School

Praveen A pravi.a@gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:46:09 IST 2005

Hi,
   I attended and talked about free software on 15th for Palakkd meet. It
was a good experience. We had a live discussion on various issues of IT
education and use of Free Software for it. Everyone is convinced about the
need. The training has started and we plan to meet after the trainig. We
discussed the need for building more tools for education. I am looking
forward to next meetings.
 Regards
Praveen A