[Fsf-friends] Indian Constitution

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@EMAIL.masconit.com
Tue May 17 12:12:19 IST 2005

Hi All,

Have anybody tried to access Constitution of India from the following
URL?

http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/welcome.html

Except the preamble, I am not able to access any of the other parts of
the constitution.  I sent them a mail yesterday, but haven't got any
response yet.  Do you people find problems with the above URL?

BTW, I am using Firefox 1.0.3 on GNU/Linux (Slackware 10.0.0).

Rgds,
anna

--

As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it
wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought.  Debugging had